User talk:Derekbank/C Kernel
I agree. If the user wants to create his own tutorial series, he can per-user articles (I don't know if they have any special name). --Love4boobies 12:08, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Moved to the author's userspace for now, so he can address the mentioned concerns. - Combuster 12:21, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
What it does and does not do...
What this "tutorial" does not do is:
- explaining anything it does (effectively being Bare Bones stripped of all comments and explanations, while adding nothing);
- actually seting up the stack before using call;
- determining the necessary "pad" size dynamically.
What it does do is:
- suggesting that build.sh is a viable way of automating your build;
- using uppercase file naming, which is at the very least unconventional in SW development.
I do not see what it adds to the Wiki that wasn't already there. -- Solar 12:38, 11 January 2011 (UTC)