WLink is the linker that comes with Watcom C/C++. Supports a wide range of options and is flexible to a degree. The only problem is that Watcom just uses the virtual address entries of the ELF format, which can be specified at link time with the offset=0x???????? directive.
- Supports range of input formats, OMF/OBJ, Win32/COFF, ELF
- Supports library files
- Supports many output file formats, from EXE, MZ, COM, LE or Win32/PE, to Novell NLM files, Pharlap files, QNX, OS2, etc.
- Handles setting code offset address
- Supports Watcom, Codeview and Dward debugging information
- Supports flat binary files
- Custom segment location