There is not really much to tell about me, really. I started programming when I was about 14 years old. I first started out with C++, then stopped and started Visual Basic because I had some good documentation. But after a week, I felt Visual Basic didn't give me quite the thrill C++ did, so I dropped Visual Basic and started out with C++ again. Quite crazy, huh?
I've been doing a lot of projects of which very few have been released out on the internet.
- Dedicated++ - A utility tool for servers in Jedi Knight 2 (even I play games).
Projects Which Never Saw The Bright Internet Light
- Black Serpent - SDL/OpenGL Snake Clone.
- UIX - User Interface Extension - a GUI library for SDL.
- Box Guy 1 and 2 - A Block Dude SDL Game and its successor.
- Asteroid Chaos - An Asteroid OpenGL clone.
- AudioTech - A simple audio console player that plays loads of formats.
- AutoRestore - An application running in the background that notifies of closing applications and restarts them if requested.
- Back In BlackJack - A .NET BlackJack clone.
- Simple TaskMan - A (very) simple .NET task mananger.
- Boot Tuner - Utility for viewing and modifying Windows startup entries.
- Colour 2 CSS - Utility tool that converts coloured text to inline CSS.
Like almost everyone on these forums and wiki, I also have an OS I create in my spare time. It is called Dynamix. There's not really much to say about it, the only reason I started the project is purely for auto-didactic purposes. I tend to experiment with things every now and then, but apart from that my OS can't really do anything shiny.